We have received grapevine on the below (not yet authenticated but better heed on the side of caution)
TO ALL FELLOW DRIVERS AND NON-DRIVERS
LTA has contracted six traffic wardens from a private company at $34,000 a year to take down the licence platenumber, make and colour of vehicles that intrude into bus lanes at peak hours.
(They are incognito with camera in hands......so don't expect to see a TP, etc)
Note you can get fined $130 for dropping someone off at or near the bus stop.
LTA has intensified their operations at the following areas:
1) Eunos Link
2) Hougang Ave 3
3) Jurong Town Hall Rd
4) Lorong Chuan
5) Orchard Rd
6) Upper Serangoon Rd
7) Upper Thomson Rd
8) Yishun Ave 2
Additional spots where speed traps were seen,
1) PIE towards airport near Toa Payoh exit, tripod mounted speed camera at the pedestrain overhead bridge. 90km/h
2) PIE towards jurong near adam road exit, tripod mounted speed camera over at Adam Road flyover. 90km/h
3) Braddell Road after Bishan Junction towards CTE, tripod mounted speed camera at the pedestrain overhead bridge. 60/kmh
4) Queensway towards Bukit Merah, tripod mounted speed camera under tree before Ridout McDonalds. 60km/h
5) Spot along Upper Bukit Timah Rd towards Woodlands Rd, tripod mounted speed camera under tree after a curve turn - 60km/h.
Fine imposed is $170 and 8 demerit points.
EMAIL YOUR FRIENDS & ASK THEM TO BOOKMARK justicebaogong.blogspot.com now!
Your humble servant,
Justice Bao Gong