LOST & FOUND : NOKIA N82 BLACK EDITION HANDPHONE
A fellow Singaporean has lost his brand new Nokia N82 Black Edition Handphone and has requested that any kind soul who has found it to kindly return it to him. He has been having 2 months of sleepless nights as the phone means a lot to him:
* There are pictures of his wife and his son in the N82 handphone.
* Their honeymoon pictures (only copies) are also in the handphone
* Important business, personal contacts and other vital information are in the handphone
* He is still paying for the handphone by instalments
* He pleads to anyone who have found the handphone to contact Mulia of Justice Bao Gong as he will give a cash reward to the kind soul
We, at Justice Bao Gong have verified with the owner and will ensure that a cash reward will be given to the kind soul who is willing to return the Nokia N82 handphone to the rightful owner.
Please do contact Mulia via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave contact details via comment in our blog should you have found this N82 Nokia Black Edition Handphone.
Thank you and may the heavens bless you a hundred-fold for your kind heart.
- Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful." (Udana-Varga 5:18)
- "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise." (Luke 6:31, King James Version.)
- "Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you" (Analects 15:23)
- This is the sum of duty: do not do to others what would cause pain if done to you. (Mahabharata 5:1517)
- Islam: "None of you [truly] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself." (Number 13 of Imam "Al-Nawawi's Forty Hadiths.")
Source of quotations : http://www.religioustolerance.org/reciproc.htm
Your humble servant,
Justice Bao Gong